The $1,000 Service to Students Award recognizes competent and courteous services, including academic and personal advising, by staff.
Who is eligible:
Any individual staff member, contract professional or employee on a letter of appointment.
Staff members nominated for this award should have demonstrated:
- commitment to making the university experience a positive one for students.
- service to students that assists in cutting through campus bureaucratic red tape.
- commitment to the development of quality programs and/or activities that contribute to personal and academic development of the student and/or the university experience.
- demonstrated commitment to "being there" for students when they encounter personal or academic problems.
- demonstrated recognition of our role as an institution of higher education and that our primary customers are the students.
- commitment to ASUM's motto of "Students 1st!"
Who may nominate:
Faculty, staff, administrators or students.